Mortal Kombat fans rejoice! Game developer NetherRealm Studios have just released a gameplay trailer featuring the ever-popular Shang Tsun in MK11.
With the voice and likeness of actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa from the classic 1995 ‘Mortal Kombat’ film, players can jump right in to the soul-stealing sorcerer.
The announcement of Shang Tsun into the game is the first of six playable fighters included in the MK11 Kombat Pack
According to the developer, the DLC pack also contains:
- Spawn will join the Mortal Kombat 11 roster as a new guest character, along with two other guest fighters to be confirmed at a later date.
- Three Klassic Kombatants return as DLC characters: Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel.
- Character skin and gear sets for each DLC character.
- Bonus Johnny Cage Ninja Mime character skin and gear set.
- 18 bonus character skins for existing Mortal Kombat 11 characters*
- One-week early access for all content listed above.
NetherRealm Studios explained: “Shang Tsung is the soul-stealing sorcerer and historic host of the Mortal Kombat Tournament. Shang Tsung pledged his eternal loyalty to Shao Kahn in exchange for a dark power, but he is no faithful servant. He dreams of the day his sorcery will overtake Shao Kahn’s, and he’ll pay any price to get there.”
Have a look at the gameplay trailer below: